Sabtu, 25 Oktober 2014

What would you like to see?

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

 

Hey Lukman,

I am VERY MOTIVATED and want to make
Money2k the Premier PLR Membership
website, but I need your help.

What would Lukman like to see at Money2k?

Since you have been a member for about a month,
and you have had a chance to navigate around,

What do you think?
 

Let me know, regardless of what it is
I will listen.   I do respond personally
to ALL emails, so get in contact with me.

  >>>> Contact Me
 

That's all.

Thanks again for being a member.

Til next time,
Marcel Vinson

P.S. Almost forgot,
I also want to hear what I am doing wrong.
Please tell me where I need improvement as
well.  I can take it so let it rip..

>>>> Contact Me

 


This is not an unsolicited Email. You have subscribed to Maling List VIP with the given Email Address on 2014-10-23 18:36:23 from IP Address 114.79.59.160.

In case you wish to unsubscribe yourself from the Mailing List, kindly click the following URL:

Click Here To Unsubscribe.

Marcel Vinson
owner/operator
Money2k

 


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisements

Advertisements